While it’s not a requirement to love pets to be an Atlanta Rollergirl, it’s an overarching theme amongst most of our members. With busy schedules of work and tournaments, making sure our furbabies are well taken care of becomes an important part of the sport. This week, we’re talking with super fan, photographer and sponsor Jen “O-Jen Ishii” Pierce of Spoiled Rotten Pet Sitting Service, who many rely on to take care of their pets while out of town.
1) I’m Jennifer Pierce, owner of Spoiled Rotten Pet Sitting Service, a family owned and operated, in-home pet sitting and dog walking service.
2) We call ourselves Spoiled Rotten for one simple reason: We aim to provide the highest-quality customized pet care possible. We believe that companion animals are happiest at home, and we strive to provide your pets with the same level of personal attention and loving care they have come to expect from you. That means that we will do whatever it takes to make them feel at home even when you are not. We treat your furkids as if they were our own! We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and we are certified in pet first aid. Spoiled Rotten serves the east side of Atlanta from Grant Park to Old Fourth Ward to Avondale Estates and points in between.
3) We first came to a bout when our friend Boi Gorge was playing with the original Denim Demons. We were immediately hooked and became sponsors right away. We knew without hesitation that ARG was something we wanted to be a part of and support.
4) I do have a derby name! Reba Smackentire named me O-Jen Ishii when I was the Sake Tuyas mascot. I still use the name as a photographer for ARG — O-Jen Ishii Photography. If I had a signature move, it would definitely be a booty block. I have the booty.
5) Spoiled Rotten has contributed gift certificates worth a full weekend of pet sitting to the ARG raffle. You have to play to win!
For your chance to win gift certificates, as well as seeing Spoiled Rotten Pet Sitting Service and the rest of our sponsor banners, check out our last home games on August 20th! PLUS, he theme of our championship bout is Homecoming, so if you miss the days of fishnets, tutus and face paint or want to see some OG Atlanta uniforms, this is the double header for you! We can’t wait to see you there!